Sunday, October 5

Weekend at mom and dad's

Hello all..

You may be wondering why I have not posted in a few days.. Right now we are in Pembina with my mom and dad and grandparents. It has been a really refreshing weekend. I have been sick since about Wednesday... And that has continued this weekend. It sucks. I have still been able to have fun though. Last night Chris Johnson, Sara, Beau and Cheri, Chris and I all went to Grand Forks for a triple date. We went to Paradiso and a worthless movie. Anyways.. I wont go into that part. I got some leftovers that I will eat when I am no longer full. (that may be awhile!!) It was great. Chris Johnson, Sara, Chris and I all really like spending time together. Today, Grandma K. and Grandpa Williams came up here. It was great. I got to show off all the wedding pictures. I did not bring the camera, so I have no pictures. :( But we have still had a lot of fun. Jennie Johnson and I got to hang out for a while yesterday and the day before too.

Chris took the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) on Saturday. He is a little nervous about the outcome. It is much easier for me, because I think is he the smartest person taking the test, but he doesnt share my confidence.

So, we have had a busy weekend. If I could share a prayer request, with Chris taking this test, and me trying for the Aetna job, we are looking at some changes. Please pray that God will help us sort through it all and make wise, godly decisions.

Thats all for now..
Chris and Jennie

No comments: