Tuesday, October 7

A great blessing....

Hello all,

I am really excited to write on here today.. I have an anouncement.. There is going to be another Baby Hall in the family. Baby Hall is about 14 days old now. His/Her mommy and daddy are really excited to meet them as well as Grandma and Grandpa Hall, and Grandma and Grandpa Needham. All the aunts and uncles are excited too. As soon as I get my first ultrasound, I am going to post Baby Hall's first baby picture on here. We are super oober excited to welcome this life into our family.

Please pray for Baby Hall, as s/he is growing very fast. Pray for mommy and daddy as they are slightly stunned and have no clue where to learn how to be a parent. We will be sitting at the feet of our Saviour for quite some time now I thinks.

YAY!!

Signing off,
Baby Hall's Mommy

3 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

OH WOW!!! Jennie I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! What a privilege and responsibility...we will certainly be praying for you!!!! CONGRATS!!! :)

The K. Family said...

My brothers and sisters had all guessed what the news was by the time I got off the phone! ! love you and I'll be counting the days with you - Naomi

The K. Family said...

Congratulations, Jennie! What a wonderful blessing!!