Tuesday, November 25

Anniversary


Yesterday was a big day for Chris and I.. (well, in reality, for me, the ever so emotional one) One year ago yesterday, Chris proposed to me, and I accepted. It was an awesome day. Its been a long year, but its amazing how fast it has gone.

God has been so good to us. We could have never imagined at this time last year where we would be now.. or how happy we could be. God has blessed us in every way I can think of. We have a good relationship, and now we are going to be parents. I find myself falling for him over and over again every day!!

Last night we went out, and despite my slightly upset stomach at the start of the meal, the broccoli settled it down, and we really enjoyed ourselves. Ruby Tuesdays has the best mashed potatoes, broccoli, and Strawberry Lemonade around!! (it was really quite good!)

Above is the very first engagement picture Chris I did.. Not professional, but it was around this time last year. I am feeling very blessed.. Especially when I wake up in the morning next to a man I know will love and take care of our growing family to the best of his ability to the day he dies. *Big Smiles*

Signing off,
Jennie

2 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

Aw, that's so sweet...congrats!!! :) It's been just over a year since Daniel and I were engaged too...November 11, 2007. It's AMAZING how fast time flies when you're having fun!!!! :D

*Chris and Jennie* said...

Very true.. It has been a very fun year.. A little nerve racking, but fun!