Friday, September 19

Welcoming myself to blogspot

I have resisted blogging for a long time now.. but the last few days, I have actually been caught up on my work, and now I don't know what to do with my free time.. And, I do know that there are probably better things to do... other than this, but I thought it would be fun to try it..

All that being said, I look forward to sharing my thoughts, with whoever looks at this blog. I actually became inspired to do this my the Krahn's blog. Its nice to be able to see what is up with them, and maybe people will really like to.

I suppose I should say a little about us, that being me and my husband. We are Chris and Jennie Hall. We were married in Pembina, ND on June 7, 2008. It was the happiest day of my life. I married my best friend! God is amazing. He has taken care of us over the last several years, slowly setting things in motion for us to begin our lives together. Though we did not know it at the time, looking back there is no other way to explain how we got together. It all started the fall of 2003. Chris had just started college at UND, and I was 14. We were in a bible study together. We did not really talk a lot that year. The next summer, we both worked with CEF together, and did the same for four more years. We became really good friends. God helped us build a friendship before anything romantic. On July 21st 2007, Chris asked me out, and we planned our first date for the day after Camp Good News, August 4th. Since then, God has helped us develop our relationship in a way that honors him. Chris asked me to marry on November 24, 2007. It was awesome.. Right now we live in Bismarck 'Living our Love Song' *Big Smile* Chris is working at Aetna, a health insurance company, And I am working at Cracker Barrel, a resturant / gift shop. I work in the gift shop. Its nice..

2 comments:

The K. Family said...

That's great that you've started a blog! I know I'm going to enjoy reading it! Naomi

Daniel and Rachel said...

Ooooooo I LUV Cracker Barrel!! :)