Saturday, September 27

Chinese food, and wedding pics



Chris and I are going out for Chinese today.. I am really excited.. Why I am blogging about that.. I am not sure.

I am going to start posting pictures of the wedding little by little on here.. That way friends and family can see them.
The 2 that are here are me and my dad walking down the isle, and then Chris and I as we were presented Man and Wife. They are nice pictures I think. All the wedding pictures posted on this site were taken by Jason at Renegade Photography.. (www.renegadephotography.org)
He was awesome to work with. If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion and you live in or around Fargo, call Jason.
That is all I have for now..
Signing off,
Jennie

1 comment:

The K. Family said...

Jenny - Naomi encouraged me to look at your blog and I love your wedding pictures!! You are such a beautiful couple and it's extra special knowing you both love the Lord! -Mom (Naomi's that is)