Saturday, February 28

Great Day!!

Well, I know I said this morning I was going to take pictures, and I did have my memory card, but this time, we dont have any batteries... So, I have to apologize for lying.

But I did have a really good day!

My aunt and cousins got here around noon, and we went to Sears so they could get their family pictures done. They got some really nice pictures, and we all had fun teasing my uncle about his lack of enthusiasm for them! (He is even less fond of taking pictures than Chris is, and I didnt think that was possible.)

Then we came back to our place, and played a few games of keep away with a volleyball, until that got to wild. Then we played Pay Day, and all had a great time.

On Thursday, we had a potluck at work, and I made an angel food cake, a devils food cake, and a big bowel of pistachio pudding salad, and brough a lot of it home with me.. I have been doing so well recently at only eating things that are good for me, and now I have having Chocolate craving temptations.

Today I got to explain to my cousins how my body is taking care of the baby, and how he is growing. It was a lot of fun. As I thought about how everything works just perfectly, so that the baby is protected, and nourished.. He thought of everything! How people can say that all of this is by chance just amazes me.

Chris says I am "nesting" because I have had the uncontrollable urge to clean like everything in the last few days. Because of that, I am getting really tired. I wish that we could afford for me to just stay home, but at this time, God has not made that an option.

Well, I guess thats really all there is right now..
Talk to you all later,
Jennie

No comments: